Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cheap Brazilian Wax Montreal A Cheap Place To Get Brazilian Waxing In D.C. ?

A cheap place to get Brazilian waxing in D.C. ? - cheap brazilian wax montreal

I'm broke, full-time student and I wanted to do Brazilian waxing, because I shave and I'm allergic to the lotion hair remover. I wonder if anyone knows a place where you can get by for $ 20-40. In fact, they have done in my own Brazilian waxing a few times before, but it takes too long. I began to move fast swimming lessons, I want to swim myself free and relaxed when I do. Please let me know, anywhere in Washington, DC, Herndon, Sterling, Reston, Richmond.

2 comments:

rajan naidu said...

The expensive everywhere. learn better urself

Chami P said...

You can try to Jacques Dessange in Bethesda - they have spent $ 35, but rose to $ 45. I just found out that the room Bang & Spa on the underground street and the burden of Verizon Center and $ 45 Shangri-heat load in the street U $ 40 I only have experience in Jacu in Bethesda.

Post a Comment