Sunday, February 14, 2010

Adderall And Teeth Grinding Adderall Did Not Work But Ritalin Did, Any Personal Experience?

Adderall did not work but ritalin did, any personal experience? - adderall and teeth grinding

Who knows why I had the first day of Adderall and that works, but never the same experience later. I felt tired and my jaw started badly as I was gnashing of teeth. My doctor told me I was a nervous twitch that comes from Adderall. Ritalin works great though. Does anybody else side effects of pills or ADHD is perceived as a pill for ADHD some support.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I took two Adderall and Concerta (which is like Ritalin), and to be honest, I liked much better Adderall. Concerta me feel more fear and paranoia, anxiety and bad temper - the smallest things set me before. Adderall my favorite because it makes me more focused and targeted, less foreign "emotional" side effects.
The main difference between the two is that an amphetamine, Adderall, Concerta is methylphenidate, during, and given the fact that drugs are different, their side effects vary slightly.
Most of these drugs gunna have different effects on people. I think Ritalin is certainly working for me, but the side effects were just a little extreme, personally. But hey, if Ritalin is best for you, thats great. Everything that you have a good day, eh? :)

Post a Comment