Saturday, February 6, 2010

Appeal Letters To Dental Insurance Companies I Am Appealing Denial Of Dental Implants And How Can The Insurance Company Get Away With This?

I am appealing denial of dental implants and how can the insurance company get away with this? - appeal letters to dental insurance companies

I had my right jaw removed due to cancer in 2002. [no smoking or drinking]. I appealed to the policy of the implants and the medical review board of the company you work for more return from their refusal, in 2003. The company changed its policy in 2004. I ran around and was finally allowed to call them. He sent a letter to have this happen in 2004 could. The insurance company still does not let doctors perform the procedure. Essentially, the reconstruction of the mandible and implants. Physicians correctly coded and twice sent without prior authorization responses. Finally, allowing a second appeal. I have sent the forms and to answer the call, I explained the proof of delivery, but the insurer has lost. Finally, after 2 months have a letter in which this rejection was received, the end of the administrative process is'm not this is true, I am entitled to call third done and in. I have not heard, but not yet sent back. A representative of the insurance company and the company where I work is to examine the complaint. I am sure you will get the same answer, andCome Tho I have proof of delivery. I find no legal interest in this and feel have good arguments, because the insurance company has this consolidated appeal mismanagement. I send all this information to the CEO, but I'm afraid I will lose my job, even Tho my working folder is good. He asked me twice, cause copies of the joint call for giving me a burden for me. This company is a world of large enterprise wide.

2 comments:

Panda said...

If you are in the United States in May a complaint with the Office of the State (Department) of the insurance. You are a consumer and have certain rights. The state will investigate to determine whether your insurance company has mishandled the case.

Joshua H said...

Insurance is now known that the costs for the refuse health care for the elderly when they occur, and it will hold nothing to be done, however, that the voters re-election Republicans and conservatives. I suggest you to the filmmaker Michael Moore. It goes to bat for people who are denied insurance coverage or not, at least. They are afraid that we will introduce one of his movies!

Post a Comment